Who we are
P.A.R.K. School of English was founded in 1992 and therefore has a long tradition and vast experience of organising language courses. From Day 1, the language school has focused solely on teaching English.
P.A.R.K. School of English is managed by professional teachers and only employs qualified English teachers who have successfully passed a demanding job interview and who prioritise their students and their students’ results.
Courses based on the venue and make-up of students
At our language school in Brno
In-house courses at all levels, 1x3 lessons per week (1 lesson = 45 minutes) or 2x2 lessons per week, in the morning, afternoon or evening (timetable)
- Preparation courses for Cambridge English exams and Business English and Specialist English courses
- Intensive all-year-round courses of 20 lessons per week (1 lesson = 45 minutes) – post-secondary studies of English accredited by the Ministry of Education
- Special English courses for kids and young learners 1x 2 lessons per week (1 lesson = 60 minutes)
- individual and group courses adjusted to your time-related and content-related requirements
- Our premises are located in pleasant, a quiet and easily-accessible vicinity and offer modern and high-quality classrooms.
- We guarantee qualified teachers in all courses and a maximum of 7 – 10 students in a class.
In your company anywhere in the Czech Republic
- Full services for corporate clients, including the possibility to develop a complete strategy of language training
- Tailor-made courses at all levels, adapted to your requirements
- Preparation courses for a variety of internationally recognised examinations
- Tailor-made Business English courses and Specialist English courses
- Our highly-experienced and fully-qualified teachers deal with each client in a flexible and individual way. We offer all clients the benefit of our vast experience in corporate language training and a range of premium features included in the price.
In our educational centres
If you do not have enough time to devote to learning English, yet wish to study effectively, why not take advantage of our intensive weekend or one-week residential courses in quality educational centres in a variety of locations in the Czech Republic, or on the language school premises?
We offer tailor-made courses for groups (at least 6 participants).
So far, we have succeeded in organising more than 100 specialised courses for a number of high-profile corporate clients, including for Komerční banka, Ahold ČR, Homecredit, Fujitsu, Faculty of Sports Studies.
Courses based on level and orientation
You may choose from the following range of in-house, individual, company and residential courses according to your level and course-content needs:
|I.||A0 - BEGINNER – Total beginners|
|II.||A1 - ELEMENTARY – "False" beginners|
|III.||A2 - PRE-INTERMEDIATE – (KET exam)|
|IV.||B1 - INTERMEDIATE – (PET, BEC I - Preliminary.)|
|V.||B2 - UPPER-INTERMEDIATE – (FCE, BEC II - Vantage)|
|VI.||C1 - ADVANCED – (CAE, BEC III - Higher)|
|VII.||C2 - PROFICIENT – (CPE exam)|
Courses are divided into 16 levels, with one semester of recommended period for each level.
Placement on a suitable course is done using an entrance test, which can be taken online, or upon prior arrangement in the language school. The test is free of charge and without any commitment. You can also experience a sample lesson of any course in the language school.
For more information on the courses offered please click on one of the following links: